Day six of the challenge, not long to go now!

I’m actually quite enjoying pulling together outfits that don’t involve my jeans. I don’t’ think I realised how many outfits I could make without them. I don’t own many skirts (maybe two, or three at most) so will automatically just pull on a pair of trousers as I find them the easiest thing to wear when I’m short of time (which I often am). For work however, I tend to wear dresses. They’re so comfortable and are easy to dress up if I need to but I realised that I don’t really wear them outside of work, and I’m not sure why. So this outfit is my Sunday/day six look. I’m wearing a Whistles dress that I’ve had for ages and tend to keep for work, but instead of pulling together quite a polished look with pumps or heels, I’ve dressed it down by wearing my biker boots (again) and a cropped jumper…no one would know it’s a dress.


Dress - Whistles
Jumper - Limited Collection
Scarf - H&M
Boots - KG
It’s great to be able to demonstrate how easy it is to dress an outfit down. SO often, I see clients wardrobes full of occasion wear that they’re saving for best. It’s such a shame to have something you love hanging in the wardrobe unworn, especially if it’s something that makes you feel great when you wear it. Why not experiment a little, there’s always a way to dress something down so it can be worn more casually. Try teaming a LBD with thick tights and a chunky cardigan or pull a jumper over the top for a great casual look, you never know, you might discover a whole host of new outfits!