The final day!

Monday was the last day of not wearing my favourite jeans; I couldn’t wait to get back into them on Tuesday, although after doing this I think I’ll be wearing them a lot less. My final day wearing anything but jeans was spent with two friends doing some last minute shopping and drinking hot chocolate. It’s always great to see them, they both run their own personal styling business too so we always have loads to talk about. It’s great to be able to talk about work, both good and bad and know that they understand, it’s a great support to have and a special friendship too.
Kate and Kirsten are two of the most stylish girls I know so I feel like I have to make an effort each time we meet, well, I don’t really feel like I have to, I love to…any excuse to dress up!



Dress - Oasis
Cardigan - Oasis
Belt (yes that one AGAIN!)
Shoes - KG
 I knew it was going to be cold so had to think carefully about what to wear. Normally jeans and over the knee boots would be my choice, but…well you know the score, I couldn’t wear them. I’m loving dresses at the moment so chose this lace dress from Oasis. It was one of the few things I bought this season and I’ve not worn it as much as I’d hoped, so I thought I’d try and make it work today. I’m always, ALWAYS, complaining of cold feet so in an attempt to prevent numb toes I wore the dress with thick tights and these shoe boots with chunky socks. My feet were definitely not cold.

You probably know by now that I have a penchant for anything leopard print. I’ve got leopard print shoes, bags, belts, dresses and this cardigan. I’ve even got a leopard print wash bag and garden chair thanks to friends. I’m trying to cool it with the leopard print a bit as I think I wear it a tad too much, but I couldn’t resist it today.

I quite liked this look, and it was warm and comfortable which is always a bonus!