Three Ways To Wear...

An oversized t-shirt.

I’m a sucker for an oversized t-shirt or vest.  I see them on other women and love how effortlessly stylish they look.  They ooze that ‘couldn’t care less…just threw it on’ chic that I wish I could master.   I know I’m not the only one who’s drawn to this look; I can’t tell you how many times I've found these hidden at the back of clients wardrobes, with the labels still on!

Oversized t-shirts can be so unflattering if you're not careful.  The loose un-structured shape is going to hide any kind of waist you might have and more often than not, the length will cut across the thighs. 


My 5ft 4 pear shape is one of the hardest shapes to work this style top, but where there’s a will there’s a way and I should know enough tricks by now to make this look work for me and my shape. Here are three of my favourite looks, but there are may more ways to wear it...maybe a little more colour next time!

Tied in a knot: Top - Evil Twin - Asos, jeans - Oasis, boots - Zara, belt - French Connection.
Layered: Jacket - Zara, trousers - J Brand, boots - NW3, bangles - Indian market.
Tucked in: Trousers - monsoon, shoes - Office, belt - Topshop, bangles - Indian market and Topshop.