MY MASCARA COLLECTION:

My eyelashes are worth it! I try every new mascara as I can and here are my latest tries...Normally I dont wear mascara so much but when I glam up I need to have the best mascara.Revlon has great mascaras,YSL mascaras are my long time lusts, but latest find and cant live without one is probably Dior one I had seen on an SA at Harrods, London and asked her which mascara is that and she had it apply on my and wows! a huge impact of change.I bought one tube there and another tube at Heathrow Duty Free-I wasn't sure if it was avaible in Istanbul but I guess it is.Another good one of Dior was 360.I haven't seen 360 at Istanbul AHL Duty Free but Dior counters in ─▒stanbul might have it.Revlon one is perfect.just Perfect.The one of HR has black laces on the tube.so hot! Chanel one is waterproof but it was a huge waste of money does no difference on.so waste.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us