Love

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

(Jumper C/o Love, dress Primark, boots Jeffrey Campbell, sunglasses H&M, bag gharani Strok, spike ring ebay, hinge ring H&M, ying yang ring from morocco, peace sign ring from claire's accessories )

The lovelies at Love sent me this jumper this week which was pretty amazing as I've been perving on it and feeling very penny-less since Morocco, you can get yours HERE. They have so many amazing styles  and the colours and prints that are getting me all excited for Spring Summer ( I intend to be throwing this jumper on over all my Summer dresses, as let's face it: England is never really that hot...ever.) I braved it and wore my cream crochet Litas which have been in hibernation over the Winter months.  I also found this amazing gold hinge ring from H&M for the bargain price of £3.99 good times! Oh and on the same trip bought a simply amazeballs pair of wedges which set me back a tiny £5 ....will post this week. lots of love my lovelies and Happy St. Patrick's Day!! xo