Spring/Summer Trends 2012

I’ve spent most of January and half of February sorting out clients wardrobes for spring/summer but up until a couple of weeks ago, I’d been putting off taking them shopping.  I refuse to take clients shopping until the spring collections start to make a real impact as it’s just not worth it.  But it’s safe to say that the new collections are in.  
I love the start of a new season; it can’t come around quickly enough for me.  After four months of regular shopping trips I’m generally pretty tired of seeing the same stock over and over.  So as soon as the new collections start to make an appearance, my love for style is reignited, I’m inspired all over again and can’t wait to get back out there styling people!

This season’s trends won’t disappoint, in fact the mix is so great that there’s something for everyone.  I love it when the trends are so full of variety; it’s great for building on your personal style and pulling together a look that’s totally you.

Now you all know that I don’t advocate rigidly following fashions, that’s far too easy, far too boring, SO expensive and often results in unflattering mistakes.  I prefer to adapt the trends to suit, developing a style that’s up-to date, and that reflects you.  So, with that in mind, I’ve pulled together my favourite trends of the season with suggestions on how to make them work for you and illustrated with my fave picks from the high-street so far to help you develop your own take on the trends.    As I mentioned in my last post, I’ll be uploading a post for each trend over the next couple of weeks.

First up is Print.