Chunky knits

I know this isn’t particularly stylish, but this is what I wore today.  I had the wardrobe report to do for my client from yesterday so this, along with my next column for Folio magazine and pulling together my spring newsletter, pretty much kept me glued to my computer for most of the day.  I know it’s not too cold right now, but I got quite chilly in my little office so as the hours passed, I reached for more layers.



Sparkly cardigan from Miss Selfridge, polo neck from Oasis, Scarf from H&M, Jeans from Mimi Noor, Boots from Kurt Guiger
I love layering different textures up and when they’re chunky and warm it’s so cosy!  I’m pear shape and being smaller on the top than the bottom can sometimes make it tricky to work chunky knits, but by making sure that the under layer is fitted and can be seen, I think I can get away with layering chunkier looser items on top.
How do you keep warm and stay stylish?