HELLO FROM LONDON!!

Hey! I am at London for four days.I`ve been around the city for shopping and hanging around and seeing my friend Efsun.Yesterday I was at Oxford Street but before Oxford Street I visited Harrods and spent like 2hours there checking out all the collections from bag and shoe to clothes to beauty counters.I really loved Harrods.Before Harrods I shopped at SpaceNK around Harrods.They have shu uemura,nars and more.You know I love shu uemura and makeupforever.At Selfridges I hauled a new designer bag and Illamasque and Mac makeup haul.I also visited Forever21 and shopped there.I checked out Desigual,Primark,drugstores,Top Shop,New Look,River Island,French Connection and lots more.Today I was around Spitalfields,Brick Lane and Camden Town.I shopped at Absolute Vintage.I also visited lots of different vintage shops including Rocket.Photos and details are later when i got home.I am in love with my Absolute Vintage haul.I also adore my Top Shop haul.Its not been raining in the first days in London but since last 2 days its cold and rains,bummer.Cant wait to post on my hauls.Now I gotta be back my London time:) XX



me at Harrods.I checked out the bag I bought but they were out of the colour I want so I headed to Selfridges cause they had the colour i want.I checked out online at istanbul many times.

what I wore?  60s coat: TOP SHOP, thights by HENRY HOLLAND,booties: DUNE,denim shirt: thrift