Take me back to the Summer..

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket ....And finally, Tizzy being as well behaved as ever and jumping in all the shots. Photobucket
(Dress courtesy of Pop couture , hat H&M, boots Miista , eagle bangle ebay)

Hey guys, this is a post I shot a few weeks ago, when the weather was insanely good and all I wanted to do was drink Pinacoladas and lie in the sun. Just as the weather went nice, the lovely guys at Pop couture sent me this totally rad summer dress. The cut outs at the shoulders and leg are so me and give this pretty floral dress a real edge which I Love! I decided to team it with my massive floppy brown hat (keeps the sun out of your eyes... practical AND all cool and floppy) my Miista boots which I got for my Birthday last year and lots of silver jewels. I love this dress and if I do get to actually have a break at some point and go away some where, this will be the perfect dress for evening Summer drinks. I hope this post can give all you guys in britain, a little reminder of all the summery goodness we had a few weeks back, but in the meantime go check out pop couture for all your Summer wardrobe needs! Lots of love as always, Penny xo