It's Been A While!

I’m back! I’m SOOOOO sorry for the lack of posting on my blog over the last two weeks. Turns out, getting things done over here is not as straight forward as it is at home and it took a couple of weeks to get the internet installed. After waiting everyday for a week for Airtel to install it and then cancelling them and setting up with Tata instead….both arrived on the same day to install it, crazy!!!

If you’re still with me and haven’t given up on my blog then thank you, things will be back to normal very soon, I promise.  I have some more style advice posts lined up, as well as some more shots from life in Bangalore, but I must admit I’m starting to get a little confused with Hip Shapes (as if you hadn't noticed) I’m not sure what it’s about anymore and I wonder if it’s getting a wee bit general.  I originally set out to create a place where people could get simple style advice on working the trends, developing their style and making the most of their wardrobe instead of spending buckets of money on far too many clothes that are never worn.  However, recently, I've found my love of pattern and photography creeping in too…it’s hard not to be inspired over here!

What do you think?  Is it becoming too general?  I’d love to hear your thoughts/advice/likes/dislikes…

I have a few more style posts lined up over the next week, so if that’s what you visit Hip Shapes for, then check back soon.  But for now, here are some random shots from life over here in Bangalore…