WHAT I WORE @ PORTOBELLO ROAD

I finally made it to Portobello Road, Notting Hill, London.Its the most amazing place too bad I haven't been before.I am so in love with vintage and second hand finds lots of choice and lots lots of different shops from antique to crepes to boutiques to gift shops.I couldn't get enough.I was in love with the whole place.I took lots of photos but before, here's what I wore:

Polka dot dress I fell in love: Top Shop , socks: Unknown shop from Istanbul, suede booties: Dorothy Perkins, purple knit: Zara.I bought these boots because I am so into French style lately.I also like bohemian and eeclectic clothes to put on.The next thing I want to buy is a suede bag.Not matching colours but looking extremely me.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us