Feeling inspired

I have lots of new and exciting things planned for my blog over the next month and I hope to start implementing some of them soon, but the need to secure an apartment and get settled in has rather over taken this and I’m finding the creative side of my head just isn’t engaging while my home a hotel room.  I can’t wait to move into our apartment and to start building a work space. 

Not having an apartment to move into does have some benefits though.  Like being free to explore our new city and start to get our bearings.  So at the weekend, we did just that, we spent a little time driving around learning where everything is, and then visited the palace.  The last time we were in India I couldn’t get enough of the palaces and the stunning colours and patterns that hid inside them, so yes, this time I got a wee bit snap happy.  I won’t bore you with them all, but here are my favourites…


I'm definitely feeling inspired to start designing again...just need to get a creative space sorted first!