ZADIG VOLTAIRE STYLING TIPS FOR DAYWEAR

I am obsessed with French brand Zadig Voltaire.I've seen their shops many times when I was in London but did not even check out (shame on me!) and then I lately checked out their collections and ad campaigns with Erin Wasson and loved the whole collection.I can buy every single piece.Yes! Its rare to me cause I am not a very positive when it comes to buying almost everything- I would hardly give that credit when I check out a brand's shop/boutique.In a couple of weeks I will be in London and I wil definetly check out their stores.True Love.

Here are my favorite styling pieces from their collection...Very city life and very French chic and very stylish.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us