Three Ways To Wear A Dipped Hem Skirt

I've had such a crazy week this week (I’ve been shopping with clients in the day and sorting out their wardrobes in the evening just so I can fit everyone in!) that I almost ran out of time to do the weekly Three Was To Wear Post.  But my hubby has nipped out to walk Hendrix so I thought I'd take the opportunity to get this post up.

I’ve spotted so many dipped hem dresses and skirts around recently and, I don’t know about you, but I'm really liking them.  They were around last season too, but the fabrics were so thin and I’m such wimp when it comes to the cold that I couldn’t bring myself to wear them.  But with summer on its way there’s no stopping me.

I bought this dress back at the beginning of December and have been dying to wear it.  I’m not that keen on getting my legs out, so a skirt that’s long at the back makes me feel a little more confident about having bare legs in the summer. 

There are so many ways to wear this dress, but here are three f my favourites...

Dress from Zara

  1. Tied t-shirt from Topshop, bangles a mixture of vintage and high-street, boots from Zara.
2. Jacket from Zara, belt from Topshop, shoes - Finsk from Faith.
3. Denim jacket from Zara, cropped white t-shirt from Topshop, belt from a pair of trousers, pumps from New Look.


A bit of a Zara fest...as always!
What do you think to dipped hem skirts and dresses? What's your favourite look?