RIVER ISLAND SPRING 2012 COLLAGES+LOOKBOOK

River Island of UK is one of my favorite high street brands as I love to frequent whenever I'm in London.Before my trip I wanted to check out whats the hype lately in stores and fell in love.They make affordable clothes with the latest trends.I am a vintage lover but I can't deny the power of high street brands.I love them.and I have many favorite pieces from their new collection.Heres the inspiration from River Island...LOVE.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us