Luscious lace

Lace is a fabric that I always lust after, I don’t know why, but whenever I see it in a shop I just have to go up and touch it.  I got married almost four years ago and my wedding dress was made from the most beautiful beaded lace, I just loved it!  So as you might have guessed, this is another trend that I intend to make the most of.

Emilio Pucci
Louis Vuitton
Valentino
Valentino















Images thanks to Style.com

Last season lace was a big trend, but it was one for the bad girl.  Gothic chic was huge and I made the most of it, satisfying my desire for something more edgy to mix with my already, predominantly black wardrobe.  But this season the good girl has fought back, and the trend has evolved into something softer and more romantic with lashings of white, cream, soft sorbet shades and girly shapes. 

Despite this, I really feel that this is a trend that can be adapted to suit all styles.  Girly, edgy, classic or sexy, it will work for all.  Here are a few of my favourites from the high-street so far…
1. Dorothy Perkins. 2. Zara. 3. Mint Velvet. 4. Next. 5. Zara. 6. Zara. 7. ASOS. 8. Zara. 9. Oasis
This is how I’d like to wear lace this season, how about you?