Newness

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

(new purple ends and shoes by Jeffrey Campbell)

I decided to be adventurous and dye the ends of my hair purple this week. I know the whole dipdye thing has been going on forever.... but I pretty much never ever ever change my hair so this was a big step! I also received these beyond amazing shoes this week courtesy of the boy :) I feel like Lady Gaga in them but that's totally fine.

I also just got back from an amazing weekend staying in a Mongolian yurt tent in the lake District..... for those of you who don't really know what it is go HERE. It was so dreamy and I'll post my photos when I'm back from Morocco. So I apologise about the lack of posts that there will be in the next week, but i can guarantee that as soon as i'm back, I'll be bombarding you with holiday photos. Lots of Love, Penny xo