Afternoon Tea

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

..... My addiction to nail art is still in full swing, so I opted for neon leopard print.


Photobucket

Photobucket
(t-shirt thrifted, gold chain top ASOS, hat h&m, orange crystal ring by me, Zoe boots, Sam Edelman)

On Thursday I decided to book a day off work and treat me and my bff Hannah to a spot of afternoon tea (because we're totally civilised and ladies of leisure) you can see a photo of what we ate HERE . So this is what I wore for my champagne fuelled afternoon. The orange crystal ring is fro a personal collection of jewellery that i'm designing that will soon be for sale. This will be launched when I return from my travels to MOROCCO...... which I'm so excited about, it makes me feel a bit sick! Anyways, have a good weekend lovelies. xo