My name’s Niki and I’m addicted to leopard print

No really I am.  Look….


And these are just the items I've got with me, there's more in storage.  It’s got to the point now, where if I’m not wearing any leopard print, friends ask me if I’m okay!

If you read my blog a couple of weeks ago then you may have noticed my 7 day challenge, set by my husband.  Well if not, and you’d like to take a peek, then you can see it here.  After I’d finished I had some great comments and tweets from people saying how much they enjoyed it, it made my week! (thanks!!)  I was so amazed that people actually followed me on my challenge and wanted to talk about it.   I really enjoyed the challenge and the excuse to pay my own wardrobe some attention for a change so when it was all over, I asked you to suggest another challenge for me to take on, and you did!

So what’s my next challenge (as if you’ve not already figured it out)?  To go without leopard print, for a whole week.

I bet you’re reading this and thinking that’s got to be an easy challenge.  Well, you know what, it really isn’t.  Most of my footwear is of the leopard variety, and my warmest coat is too…I’m hoping the weather stays mild.  I’ve got myself into a bit of a style rut when it comes to print; I wear a lot of plain clothing and black – I just love black and there’s nothing wrong with that, but when I try to introduce some print, I somehow end up veering towards the animal kind.  So I’m hoping that this might force me to try other prints and develop my style a little further.

I was in my office all day for the first day of my new challenge.  It was an unusually productive day, I actually managed to catch up with my emails, tweak my blog, pull together two wardrobe reports for two new clients I had last week and prep for another new client I have tomorrow.

The only time I left the house today was to walk Hendrix, I waited until the sun popped out for a few minutes, took some photos and then went for a walk.  Luckily the sun was out long enough for me to take a half decent shot, although it didn’t last, Hendrix and I got rained on within five minutes of starting our walk.

I wore black jeans from Donna Ida, sneakers from Ash (a bargain from outnet.com last summer), black jumper from Warehouse and a huge vintage scarf.  My bag is by Angel Jackson.

What do you think to my new challenge?  Am I cheating a wee bit by having Hendrix in shot...a little bit of animal print :)