MEEMEE

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(hat new look, shirt meemee , PU trousers Topshop, boots Louboutin, crystal rings by me ASTRAEA , Tassel waistcoat from my China travels.)

Last week the lovely people at meemee.me sent me this vero moda shirt to style as I wish.... you can get yours HERE. I loved the print and dipped hem and decided to throw it on with some leather pants (my go to trousers that I would probably sleep in, but that would be weird), a hat and my favourite studded boots. The shirt is perfect for layering under a leather jacket, and al though Im not normally a massive fan of all over prints, I think this is defo my compromise as an easy every day piece. So thanks meemee for my early Christmas treat! p.s please excuse the severe lack of make up, the manchester rain seems to have washed it all off my face! xo