Day two

Well day two and I’m already struggling.  I’ve spent the day at home in the office where I’d normally cosy up in jeans and furry boots, but I’ve had think of something else to wear.  I nearly wore leggings and boots but felt that this was probably cheating as it’ so similar to my skinny jeans, so in the end I went for my leather skirt. 

Cardigan - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Shirt - Asda childrens department
I bought this last year and didn’t wear it as much as I’d have liked, mainly because I didn’t feel I had quite the right shoes – well I think my pumps go but they’re no good outside when it’s freezing cold…any suggestions would be great!   I thought I’d dress the skirt down with a check shirt and chunky cardigan, it was actually really comfy, perfect for a day in the office.

It’s been quite  a productive day today, I caught up on all the admin that’s piled up over the last few days, walked Hendrix – twice (it was snowing, I loved it!) and was a guest on mystreetchic.com’s live web chat all about getting the perfect party look.   If you missed the live web chat then you can catch it here

I’m writing this in a bit of a rush as I’m meeting the lovely Chrissy from justsofashion for cocktails.  I haven't got time to photograph the outfit so I'll post it tomorrow.

Have a lovely evening x