Day three and still no black jeans!

Today was rather more hectic than planned.  I spent the morning in Cabot Circus prepping for a shopping trip I’m doing tomorrow and then returned home to find the computer broken…I mean completely broken, it won’t start.   My other half is still in my office trying to sort it out.  ALL my work is on there so I’m feeling VERY VERY stressed right now.  Luckily, I have access to my parent’s laptop, so I can still blog and access my emails. 
I wore this dress from Zara all day.  I bought it a couple of years ago and have found it a really useful item.  I can wear it on it’s own, layer tops underneath it (I chose the peterpan collar again today, but a pussy bow blouse works well too) or team it with cardigans or jackets.  As it was so cold today, the only sensible option was to wear my faux fur coat (of course :)).

Dress - Zara
T-shirt - Oasis
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Jaeger

As above
Coat - Warehouse