Charlie Boots opens in Bath

I spend so much time in the shops, researching and taking clients shopping that after a couple of months I can get a little fed up with seeing the same things over and over.  Don't get me wrong, I really love my job and the high-street offers plenty of choice and pretty much every taste is catered for, but sometimes I just want to see something a little different...maybe that’s why I love scouring vintage shops and antiques fairs so much? 

I was starting to get that familiar feeling again (well it’s been a couple of months of nonstop shopping) but a press release about local ethical fashion store Charlie Boots landed in my inbox just in time to inspire me all over again.

For those of you who don’t know about Charlie Boots (and you really should!) it’s an edgy, ethically-minded shop showcasing a fabulous mix of fashions, accessories and things for the home. I actually blogged about Charley Boots a while back and am pleased to say that this gem of a shop has gone from strength to strength and has recently opened in Bath, YAY!

Charlie Boots shop on Broad St, Bath 
I really recommend visiting this new boutique whether it’s for some unique Christmas gifts, or a little treat for yourself.  The shop showcases Charlie Boots own designs, alongside other artists and designers.  Two of my favorites are Elvis & Kresse who create beautiful accessories and bags out of disused fire hoses,  and Little Glass Clementine who creates the most stunning jewellery from recycled jewellery, antiques and vintage china.

Visit the store here:

35 Broad Street, Bath BA1 5LP (Opposite side to Cath Kidston, and four doors up)
map: http://bit.ly/rDWRQF

Or online here:

www.charlieboots.com

I don’t know about you but I love it when I discover new designers creating unique pieces of jewellery or clothing that I can add to my wardrobe, it’s what makes a style unique to you, and styling so much fun!