MARC BY MARC JACOBS METAL TO PETAL NATASHA BAG HAUL

Remember my Marc by Marc jacobs haul from Marc Store in Paris? Click here to read my previous post: MARC PARIS HAUL

Here's the Petal To Metal Natasha bag I've been lusting and even wanted to splurge it when I was back in Paris in April and they said its discontinued and yes it wasn't avaible at anywhere even in big major online shopping sites worldwide.So,when it was back to stores I went to London to Selfridges to buy my long time lust Petal to Metal Natasha bag.Its the birds on that makes it special.Anyway.I went to Harrods first the SA said it doesnt come in black colour but I checked out online and it was at Selfridges.Here's my Petal to Metal Natasha bag...I'm going to post street style look soon.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
chocolate colour one at Harrods London