Gok

Gok was in Bristol again this week filming for his new series.  His last series saw him taking on Brix Smith-Start in a bid to show that you really don’t need buckets of money to look good and work the latest trends.  But this series focus on Gok’s talents alone, as brings you the best of the high street whether you’ve got a tight budget or a little more to spend.  The very lovely Kerry Harris gave me two front row seats for the catwalk show and it was great to be there again.
I took my friend Jane with me which was lovely, as since moving to Bath, we’ve not been able to meet up as much and I’ve really missed that. 

There was a good turnout for style guru, Cabot was packed out, there was even the odd declaration of love.  The three lucky ladies who had the Gok makeover looked fab and loved every minute of their moment in the spotlight, I’m looking forward to watching their transformation when the series is aired later this month.  Unfortunately there aren’t as many photos as I’d have liked for the post, but my camera recently died a death and as it was being filmed we weren’t allowed to use our phones.  Here are the best of the bunch.