My Style

I’ve avoided doing outfit posts like this in the past, as I’m not that comfortable in front of the camera (I never know whether to smile or not, or what to do with my arms). However, I’ve recently started taking photos of my favourite outfits so I can pull together a sort of style file -  It’s a great way of experimenting and developing your own style and is something I do regularly with my clients but never really put the time aside to do for myself.

My style totally depends on my mood, but generally swings between girly-grunge and rock-chick sass. I can’t get enough leopard print, so this regularly features in my outfits. When I have the time, I love to rummage around in vintage shops and charity shops collecting unique pieces to add to my wardrobe.

I’ve changed my shopping habits in the last few years and now only buy items that I know will mix and match brilliantly, I also try to wear as many of the items in my wardrobe as possible (so you’ll probably see a few repeats). I don’t think my style is particularly unique or fabulous, but my posts encourage you to try something a little different, or even better, to share your ideas and inspire me, then it’s been worth it!

So, here's my first outfit  post...


I mentioned my obsession for all things leopard print and I think this outfit just proves that.  I guess my Spaniel Hendrix was fed up waiting for me to take him for a walk, as decided to get involved.

Shirt – Zara
Jeans – J Brand
Shoes (that desperately need replacing) – Dune
  Necklace – Tina Lilienthal