MyStreetChic.com launches in Bristol

I bet you thought I’d given up on blogging...well no, I’ve just been so busy with clients that I’ve rather neglected it (again).  Anyway, I’m back, and with news of a just launched, fabulous new Bristol based fashion website - MyStreetChic.com.

Image courtesy of Elena Goodrum,
Make up - Verity Gough,
Clothes and accessories - Shop Dutty and Elsie Riley

It’s THE place to go if you love fashion, clothes and styling.  Gina Dyer, Editor of MyStreetChic.com describes Bristol as being “home to a hotbed of different styles. MyStreetChic.com aims to celebrate what’s best in the West for fashion”, and I totally agree!  I love Bristol for just that reason, anything goes and locals aren’t afraid to experiment with their look, check out some serious street style here.

To celebrate the launch of MyStreetChic.com, Bristol hairdressers will attempt to set the World Record for the highest number of topknot hairstyles completed in one day in a special event at Cabot Circus on Saturday 11 June. 
The event, organised by MyStreetChic.com, will see local shoppers’ hair transformed into the iconic topknot style as part of a speed styling challenge. A team from Robin James Salon Ltd will attempt to get through as many topknots as possible to score a World Record – and put Bristol firmly on the style map. 
Image courtesy of Lee Stafford

I’ve tried to pull off a top knot, but somehow I never quite get it right, but if you want to rock the latest look and look fabulous to boot then, head down to the MyStreetChic.com stand in the main street at Cabot Circus on Saturday 11 June between 10am and 6pm and take part in the Great Topknot Challenge.