Graduate Fashion Week

















(Bracelets and silver clutch H&M, boots ebay, friendship bracelets Primark)

Some of my favourite shots from my short time in London. (although it was short, it was more than enough-I am 100% a northern girl at heart) I was lucky enough to go to Graduate Fashion Week and was so inspired by the work on show. I went to the Manchester show, a show close to my heart as it was where I showed my graduate collection only a year ago (how time flies) My favourite collection of the day was Esther Phillipson, a collection that combined native knitwear, sheepskin AND amazing prints...you guys should check her out.

Also, Ive included a photo of my new favourite thing-wearing friendship bracelets around my boots, it makes me happy every time I look at my feet, and I got these bad boys from primark, give it a go andpost me your pics!

Anyway, now I am tired and need to pack for a Business trip to China this week! Laters.