New Hobbs store

I know...three posts in one day is unheard of from me! Well, I’ve got some catching up to do as I’ve been offline for far too long. The main reason is that I’ve been busy sorting out wardrobes and taking lovely clients shopping, but the other reason is that I’ve been in the process of moving house. I’m pleased to say that everything went to plan and we completed on Friday so things are starting to get back to normal, well kind of, my husband, dog and I are now living with my parents so it’s not quite normal, but it’s very nice all the same.

My office has taken some setting up, I hadn’t quite realised what an undertaking it would be but thankfully it’s done and so I’m able to pay my rather neglected blog some attention and start to get through the huge mound of admin that’s piled up.

So, I’ll stop rambling and will get on with my next post of the day, and this is, as promised, all about Hobbs.

Hobbs is a brand that I regularly use for clients, I find that it suits a range of people and mixes fabulous wardrobe staples with fashion items. So when I heard that they were opening a standalone store at Cribbs Causeway I was over the moon, anything that makes my life a little easier and my client’s wardrobes a little better is always a winner.

For those of you who don’t know Hobbs or haven’t been in for a while, it’s what I’d describe as quintessentially English with a little dash of quirkiness.

This season’s collection is so strong and I love their NW3 range, that’s got to be my favourite collection of the season so far. Unfortunately the NW3 range isn’t available at the new store, although I’ve got my fingers crossed that it makes an appearance. For now it can be sourced from John Lewis and the Hobbs store in Bath (which by the way is huge and full of lovely things).

Here are a few of my favourite pieces from Hobbs spring/summer collection, along with my must haves from the NW3 collection.

Hobbs


NW3 

Images courtesy of PR Shots