Whistles opens in Bristol!!



Park Street is home to Whistles’ first standalone store in Bristol. In a double fronted listed building, featuring the original exposed brickwork, seating area with vintage 60’s Danish furniture and suspended lighting - the new store is just fabulous! I asked Whistles what it was about Bristol that attracted them and Ellie Wilson simply said “we thought it was high time we opened a standalone store in such a vibrant and diverse city like Bristol”.
I’ve always had a soft spot for Whistles; I love their quirky, feminine style and attention to detail.
I spend every day persuading my clients to step outside their comfort zone, so I thought it was about time that I did the same to myself. If any brand can pursued me to do this, Whistles can.
Those of you who know me will probably say that I have an unhealthy love of anything black or leopard print. I wear other colours (sometimes) and love playing around with accessories, but black is predominantly the base of every outfit. Whistles’ edgy take on fashion suits my own style, so with a little persuasion I convinced myself to try something a bit different.... a denim dress and cute t-shirt with girly print. Both of which I ended up purchasing!
It won’t be long before I’m in the fab new playing around some more with my style.




Images thanks to Ellie Wilson
Whistles, 82 Park Street, Bristol, BS1 5LA