George Davies GIVe’s us a refreshing shopping experience.

I visited the GIVe, (or George the fourth) in Cribbs Causeway recently and was so excited at what I discovered.
The collection, although coming to the end of the season, was still looking fab. There were no clothes on the floor; no huge ‘sale’ tickets everywhere, everything looked expensive, stylish and well looked after. I have to say, I immediately thought I’d never be able to afford anything in here. But how wrong I was! The clothes aren’t cheap, but they’re certainly a lot less than I’d expected them to be.
It’s not just the price or the quality of the clothing that’s won me over, the most exciting thing I discovered was the in-store tailor. They’ll do alterations at a very reasonable price and best of all, they’ll customise things for you too. I looked at the rail crammed full of garments that had been customised, and instantly coveted a structured jacket with sequins hand-sewn on the collar. There was a skirt which had been shortened and almost totally re-styled, and a black studded top, modelling a brand new set of shoulder pads. Genius!
When, the 4th of Feb comes round, I’ll be straight to straight up to Cribbs to purchase my very own version of the navy jumpsuit, safe in the knowledge that, thanks to some clever customisation, it’ll look different from anyone else’s!
For those of you who can’t wait till the Feb 4th, here’s a sneaky peek of what’s to come:
The Kyra Jumpsuit - £99
The Fleur Dress, £79, The Phoebe Cardigan-£59, The Bella Sandal-£79

The Leanne Jacket-£99,The Bianca Jean-£59
Anjali Top-£59,The Carrie Skirt-£55,The Navy Platform Shoe-£129


The Aggie Tunic-£49,The Halle Mac-£99