Dressing for success

What your image says about you is so important, especially when you’re running your own business. You essentially become your brand. It’s important that you are visually projecting the person you want the world to see. When you get it right, the confidence you feel is fantastic. And ultimately, it’s the key to success.


I was invited to speak about this at the Business Inspired networking meeting on Monday evening.

Business Inspired is ‘a supportive business group created by Business Women and designed to support and inspire other Women in Business’.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

I talked about the power of image, and how to dress for success. I had a friend, Kate Parker (an Image Consultant in Cheltenham) to support me, and together we lined up a few activities and demonstrations so that the women could get involved and really learn something. Hopefully they took away some useful tips that they could start using right away.

Here are some of the ladies making the most of the accessories we took along: